Experts say negative opinions of quality pose 'big obstacle' for exports to major trading partner
- China makes its mark with Times Square ads
- 'US trade bill breaks WTO rules'
- US 'must respect our regional interests'
- Europe tries to present case for its defense
- Taboo subject takes its toll on women
- Countries unite to tackle EU flight tax
- Manila's plan for S. China Sea 'illegal'
- Town ready to welcome return of a special guest
- Putin set for poll triumph
- Finding Genghis Khan's Wall
HSBC readings show factory production may hit seven-month low in May
Hot money inflows, disguised as trade payments, distort numbers
Local companies under pressure from rising yuan, upgrading costs
Authorities in Guangdong province are planning a pilot free trade zone in Nansha New Area, according to local government sources.
Report highlights strengths and weaknesses of traditional sectors